Thursday, March 18, 2010

just a "heads up"

I have added a new element to the blog called "equipment to drool over," under the "drinks on the side" column, over on the right hand side.  It is an experiment in listing links to equipment that isn't basic -- it's the stuff I either covet, or that I might have, that I consider a bit of an indulgence.  The first three listings include

the newest Cuisinart food processor.  I covet, but my
old one is just fine, so I will continue to covet from afar...

The Bamix.  I hear this is a great stick blender, but alas....
again, my stick blender does a great job, so....

and...
This one of the pans from the Master's Collection of pans from the CIA.  I am intrigued,
because it is less expensive than All Clad, and I like what I read about it.

At any rate, the new sidebar element offers links to products I think would be fun to have, or that I already know are fun to have.

Please check out the links, and let me know here if you think you would enjoy seeing more of them in the sidebar.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment